Join us for the 2022 Hyannis Yacht Club Regatta:
July 30 and 31!
The regatta is open to all boats in the following classes: Sunfish, Laser ILCA 6 (50 boat cap), Laser ILCA 7 (50 boat cap), J-22, Wianno Senior, PHRF cruising non-spinnaker, PHRF racing spinnaker.
1600-1900 Regatta Buffet on HYC Patio
PHRF DISTANCE RACE Click HERE
This year's Regatta Chairperson is Past Commodore Bill Lawson. Our Principal Race Officer is Charlie Cooper.
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn in Hyannis. 508-771-1880. harborhouseinn.net. $129 weekdays; $149 Friday and Saturday (double occupancy). Mention HYC for special rate.
Seacoast Inn in Hyannis. 508-775-3828. www.seacoastcapecod.com. $129 weekdats; $149 Friday and Saturday (double occupancy). Mention HYC for special rate.
Hyannis Travel Inn. 508-775-8200. Reserve on their website for best rate www.hyannistravelinn.com. $114/night.
Comfort Inn in Hyannis. 508-775-7000. www.choicehotels.com/massachusetts. $149 weekdays; $199 weekend.
Tidewater Inn in West Yarmouth. 508-775-6322. www.tidewatercapecod.com. $114 weekdays; $184 Friday; $204 Saturday.
Shawme-Crowell State Forest Campground in Sandwich. https://www.mass.gov/locations/shawme-crowell-state-forest
Yachtsman Vacation Condo Rentals: visit the website for availability at www.vacationcapecod.com/yachtsman-condos. The site is updated daily.
Anchor Inn in Hyannis. 508-775-0357
Things to Do (click on the links below)
- Cape Cod Potato Chip Factory
- Cape League Baseball Games
- Watch glass blowing at Pairpoint Glass in Sandwich Curious how some artisans blow piping hot glass into vases, lamps, and other trinkets? Visit the oldest existing glasswork business, Pairpoint, in Sandwich, which was founded in 1837. Pairpoint encourages interested parties to witness glassblowing free of charge Monday through Friday 9am - 4pm.
- Bike the Cape Cod Rail Trail Bring your bike and take to the trails - a great way to see the seashore. The state has spent $6.2 million refurbishing the trails the past two winters. Rail Trail parking is free. Trail Map
- Go Fishing Bring a fishing rod and head to any of the Cape's jetties and beaches. The Cape Cod Canal is a favorite spot and provides a dramatic backdrop.
- Take a Hike! The Cape Cod National Seashore has a number of self guided tours that offer a variety of spectacular scenery and vegetation.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
or Emily Mezzetti at 508-778-6100, x 350 | firstname.lastname@example.org