REGISTRATION PROCEDURES (These will be updated as we refine the Registration)
Once Registration opens, before you register please make sure that you know which sail or swim classes you intend to sign your student up for. If you are unsure about which swim or sail class your student should be in, contact the club. We encourage everyone to read the class descriptions listed under YOUTH SAILING and YOUTH SWIMMING in the menu to the left because many of the classes have been changed or tweaked to create an even better sailing/learning experience for your student.
- You'll be adding a 'Family Member' of course.
- Make sure that you sign your student up for both a sailing class and their required swim class if they have not already tested out of swimming.
- If you are signing up multiple children you will need to register and pay for them separately.
- We need a Massachusetts Medical Form completed before class begins. No exceptions.
If your sailor/swimmer was in the program last year, most likely you'll know which class you need for each student in your family. If not, contact the club
New to the swim / sail program
If you have not been in the program before, and you feel that you need assistance in determining the right class for your sailor/swimmer, please contact the club. Your child may need to have an evaluation to determine the right class for them.
Registration fees are due in full at the time of registration. This is different from previous years. At 'Checkout' you have the option of charging your club account or 'ETS' which takes you to a section to enter your credit card or use one on file.
Click here for the full schedule
Registration is now open to both Members and Non-Members. Detailed instructions for non-members are below.
Members should login with their user account and then go to the Program Registration page.
- Click on Program Registration
- Choose Participant: Youth and then Program: Youth Program Swim-Sail or Youth Program Swim Only.
- Choose one class that you would like to register your child for, and click Book.
- This brings you to the login page. Under the boxes for username and password, click ‘Create An Account’. If you are a member of Hyannis Yacht Club as a Dining or Associate Member, you can login using that membership and either pay with a credit card or charge the program registration to your club account. If this is your first time logging in, you will need to reset your password before booking a class.
- When creating a new account, enter a username and a password. The password must be 6 or more characters and contain a number. Add your email address and click Subscribe.
- On the next page, complete the parents’ user profile, and click Submit. You’ll be brought back to to the login screen again. Login with your username and password, and now you can continue with booking your student’s classes.
- Click on Add Guest or Family member, and now, complete the student’s profile, and then click on ‘Confirm and Add to Cart’.
- Now you can “Add a Program’ for additional classes, for example if your student also will join a swim program. Unless your student has completed the whole swim program, joining a swim program with the sailing program is compulsory. Swim team (competitive swimming) is an additional optional class.
- If you have a second student to add, click on ‘Book Another Person’. When completed selecting programs, click on ‘Calculate Total and Check Out’.
- Now scroll down, check the box next to the yellow highlighted policy and liability requirement and the small dot next to Credit Card, and Confirm and Continue, and on the next screen ‘Pay Now’.
- Now click on ‘Manage Payment’ and enter credit card details, and finally ‘Confirm Payment’.
- Check your email for a receipt.