Once Registration opens, before you register please make sure that you know which sail or swim classes you intend to sign your student up for. If you are unsure about which swim or sail class your student should be in, contact the club. We encourage everyone to read the class descriptions listed under YOUTH SAILING and YOUTH SWIMMING in the menu to the left because many of the classes have been changed or tweaked to create an even better sailing/learning experience for your student. Please also check the FAQ page. All of this has been updated in 2022.
- To get Member pricing, you need to sign up as yourself, or as your spouse, if they are in the system.
- If you are not a voting member of the club, please call Member Services and ask to be enrolled as a temporary guest member. This is new for 2022. Christine will issue a member number and a login to the website. Use that to login and register your students as GUEST to get the non-member pricing.
- Make sure that you sign your student up for both a sailing class and their required swim class until they complete Community Water Safety/Basic Water Rescue.
- Swim classes are included with sailing classes. Please choose 'with sail' when signing up for the swim class.
- If you are signing up multiple children you will need to register and pay for them separately.
- As soon as you register, your account will be charged.
- Please settle your account as soon as possible. You can pay online with a credit card or bank transfer here.
- All Youth Program fees must be paid in full by June 15th or your student will not be allowed to attend classes. Any questions, please call the club, 508 682 1780, and ask for advice.
- New for 2022, following registration, the next business day, you will recieve an email from Docusign to complete and sign the medical form. Paper forms will not be accepted.
If your sailor/swimmer was in the program last year, most likely you'll know which class you need for each student in your family. If you have any questions about which class to sign your child up for, please email Emily Mezzetti, General Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
New to the swim / sail program
If you have not been in the program before, and you feel that you need assistance in determining the right class for your sailor/swimmer, please contact the club. Your child may need to have an evaluation to determine the right class for them.
Click here for the full schedule. It's helpful for planning.
Time for Action
Registration is now open, March 1st 2022 to Members Only. There is a discount of $220 per student signing up for sailing classes before April 1st. Non-members can sign up after Apirl 1st. Registration is limited to 20 students per class, but we will make every effort to accomodate all students.
Members should login with their user account and then go to the Program Registration page. If you do not have your login information available, give us a call.
New for 2022, our new Sailing Program Director, Dave Penfield, will be teaching Laser Learn to Sail and Laser Learn to Race classes weekly. Adults are welcome.
Don’t forget to add Competitive Swim to your student’s registration. This can be added for swimmers of any age.
More questions: please email Emily Mezzetti, General Manager, email@example.com or call 508 682 1780.