Before you register please make sure that you know which sail or swim classes you intend to sign your student up for. Click here to view a consolidated view of the Swim/Sail program. In addition, if you are unsure about how old a sailor/swimmer should be in a particular class click HERE for birthdates . We encourage everyone to read the class descriptions listed under YOUTH SAILING and YOUTH SWIMMING in the menu to the left because many of the classes have been changed or tweaked to create an even better sailing/learning experience for your student. In the coming weeks we will also be adding sign-ups to register for pre-season as well as post season instruction in Opti's and 420's.
- Make sure that you carefully read whether you should be inputting the name of the participant or your name as the person registering. In most cases you will be putting the name of the participant in first.
- Make sure that you sign your student up for both a sailing class and their required swim class if they have not already tested out of swimming.
- If you are signing up multiple children you will need to register and pay for them seprately. The good news is that the Clubspot software utilizes auto-fill so you will not have to re-input all of your personal information. It also saves that info for future use by you.
- You will need to scroll down through the course offerings to get to the swim classes on The Club Spot platform.
- If you choose a class that has multiple times when it is offered, make sure to scroll down to see all the offerings. The view window is small and often only shows two offerings until you scroll down.
- Make sure that you select the dot next to the proper class offering, then you can hit the Add Session button. If you are going to add another class for your student, do not click the Register button, click the (<) symbol next to the word Class in the top of that box. This will bring you back to the Swim/Sail scroll list so that you can add another class to the student's schedule. Once you have added all the classes for an individual student, then hit the Register button. This will take you to the Summary section and then on to the Payment section.
- If you want to return to an earlier screen, do NOT hit your browser's back button. There are arrows (<) next to the current headings that will return you to the previous screen.
- We are now utilizing a digital waiver form. This will be emailed to the parent/guardian email that you provided during the registration process. Please fill this out promptly. Sailors / Swimmers who do not have a completed digital waiver will not be able to participate until the waiver is completed.
- Once you have completed your registration and paid your deposit you will receive three (3) emails: One email will contain the link to the digital waiver form. Another email will be your receipt for payment and will also reflect the classes that you have signed up for. The third email will give you more information on the invoicing.
If your sailor/swimmer was in the program last year, please click here for a complete list of last years participants and what class their instructors feel they should sign up for this summer. If you have questions on this, please contact the Waterfront Director, via email at email@example.com.
New to the swim / sail program
If you have not been in the program before, and you feel that you need assistance in determining the right class for your sailor/swimmer, please contact the Waterfront Director via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees can be paid either by Credit Card or by Bank Transfer. If you pay by credit card you will also be billed an additional credit card fee by the Clubspot, based on the payment made at that time. If you pay by Bank Transfer there will be no additional fee.
HYC full members will be required to pay a non-refundable $200 deposit that goes against your registration fee. Within the registration process you will be asked how you would like to schedule your remaining payments. Payment installments can be broken out into as many as three payments or just one payment, but everything must be paid in full by June 1, 2020.
Once you have registered and paid your $200 per person deposit you will then be invoiced by the Clubspot for the remainder of your registration fee based on your responses within the registration. All fees must be paid in full by June 1, 2020. As a member of HYC, if you sign up before April 1, 2020, you receive an early-bird fee reduction of $200. On April 1 the early bird fee reduction of $200 will be added back into the registration fee. All registrations submitted after May 1 must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Non-members will be required to pay a non-refundable $200 deposit that goes against your registration fee. Within the registration process you will be asked how you would like to schedule your remaining payments. Payment installments can be broken out into as many as three payments or just one payment, but everything must be paid in full by June 1, 2020. You will then be invoiced by the Clubspot for the remainder of your registration fee based on your payment schedule. All fees must be paid in full by June 1, 2020. All registrations submitted after May 1 must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Click HERE to Register for the HYC Youth Swim & Sail Program with the Clubspot Platform.